he said

Friday, September 11

the other day my parents watched the kiddies while i went to a consignment sale. upon arriving home, i was greeted at the door by carter and someone who resembled this guy . . .
or maybe it was this guy . . .

oh, no, apparently it was just miller dressed for a party. well, obviously, just look at the shorts.
oh, this kid.

earlier that day, he was eating cereal and walked through the kitchen with a spoon in his mouth. he removed the spoon from his mouth and dropped it back in the utensil drawer. my mom witnessed the entire scene and said, "miller, you can't do that." to which he responded, "it's okay, meme. i cleaned it with my mouth."

personality. he is full of it.

5 comments:

ruth said...

haha! we have a similar picture of my little brother dressed up like this. the best part is that i convinced him to dress up like that AND let me take the picture! so cute!

kris said...

miller, i love it!! you gotta do what you gotta do when you have two sisters, right?

beth e. said...

Work it, Miller!!! That is too funny!

Rachel said...

Oh man, Miller! Did Josh see this? Daddies, I have found, tend to be extra-sensitive when it comes to their boys in feminine attire. Can I say he looks pretty darn cute though? :)

breanne said...

I think this is just as good as me dressing Tanner up in a smocked dress and bow. Someone really looked like a girl! Mr. Miller is a ham!!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

pockets full of sunshine All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger